3i Group plc/MAIT GMBH: Represented 3i Group on its investment in MAIT GmbH, a leading provider of innovative and pioneering digital solutions in the DACH region.
A2iA/Mitek: Represented A2iA in connection with its acquisition by Mitek, a global leader in digital identity verification solutions.
A Place for Mom/General Atlantic and Silver Lake/Warburg Pincus: Represented A Place for Mom, North America's largest network connecting families to senior living service providers, in its acquisition by private equity firms Silver Lake and General Atlantic from Warburg Pincus.
Acumatica/EQT: Represented U.S. cloud-based software vendor Acumatica in its sale to EQT.
Affinitiv, Inc./Loop LLC: Represented Affinitiv, Inc., a portfolio company of CIP Capital, in its merger with Loop LLC (dba AutoLoop), creating the largest provider of data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle.
Alpega Group/wtransnet: Represented Alpega Group, a leading global logistics software company based in Belgium, in its acquisition of wtransnet, the leading freight exchange in Spain and Portugal.
Analytic Partners/Onex Corporation: Represented Analytic Partners in connection with an investment by funds affiliated with Onex Corporation.
Anaqua/Astorg: Represented Anaqua, the leading provider of innovation and IP management, in its sale to Astorg, a leading European private equity firm.
Appriss/Insight Partners/Equifax: Represented Appriss Inc. (backed by Insight Partners and Clearlake Capital), a pioneer in data and analytics solutions, in its definitive agreement to sell Appriss Insights, LLC, a wholly owned business unit, to Equifax, Inc. for $1.825 billion.
Appriss/The Retail Equation: Represented Appriss Inc., a leading provider of data, risk assessment and analytic solutions for government, health information and the consumer industries, in its acquisition of The Retail Equation, a provider of predictive analytics for retail businesses.
Aquiline Capital Partners/CHEOPS TECHNOLOGY: Represented Aquiline Capital Partners with respect to its acquisition of a majority shareholding in CHEOPS TECHNOLOGY.
Aquiline Capital Partners/Fenergo: Advised Aquiline Capital Partners in an investment in Fenergo, the leading provider of client lifecycle management software solutions for investment banks, capital market firms and private banks.
Aquiline Capital Partners/OmegaFi: Represented Aquiline Capital Partners in its investment in OmegaFi, the leading provider of financial, membership management, and fundraising software and support solutions for college fraternities and sororities across the United States.
Aquiline Capital Partners/OSG Billing Services: Represented Aquiline Capital Partners in its acquisition of OSG Billing Services to create an omni-channel customer communications hub.
Aquiline Capital Partners/Stone Point Capital/Consilio/Xact Data Discovery: Represented Aquiline Capital Partners in its acquisition of Xact Data Discovery, and the subsequent merger of eDiscovery companies Xact and Consilio.
Aquiline Capital Partners/SurePoint Technologies: Represented Aquiline in its investment in SurePoint Technologies.
Aquiline Capital Partners/Togetherwork/GI Partners: Represented Aquiline Capital Partners and Togetherwork on the sale of group management software and payments provider Togetherwork to GI Partners.
Ardian/Chal-Tec GmbH: Represented Ardian in its investment in Chal-Tec GmbH, a Berlin-based e-commerce company.
Ardian/Gantner: Represented Ardian in its acquisition of Gantner, the leading international manufacturer of contactless NFC access control, electronic locking and cashless payment applications for the global leisure industry.
Asset International/Market Metrics, Matrix Solutions: Represented Genstar Capital portfolio company Asset International in its acquisition of Market Metrics and Matrix Solutions from FactSet.
Axiom/Permira: Represented management of Axiom, the global leader in specialized on-demand legal talent, in a strategic investment from Permira funds.
BigHand Inc./Levine Leichtman Capital Partners/Iridium Technology: Represented BigHand Inc., a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, in its acquisition of Iridium Technology, a legal business intelligence and analytics software provider. (2022)
BISAM/Aquiline Capital Partners/FactSet: Advised BISAM Technologies S.A. and the sellers, led by Aquiline Capital Partners, in their agreement to sell BISAM to FactSet for $205.2 million.
Bridge Growth Partners: Represented Bridge Growth Partners, LLC in the following transactions:
- BackOffice Associates: Represented Bridge Growth Partners in its majority equity investment in BackOffice Associates, the worldwide leader in information governance, data stewardship, and data migration solutions.
- CRGT/Salient: Represented Bridge Growth Partners and CRGT in the merger of CRGT and Salient Federal Solutions, Inc.
- Finalsite: Represented Bridge Growth Partners in its acquisition of Finalsite, a leading SaaS-based learning and communications platform for U.S. and international schools.
- Salient CRGT/Information Innovators: Represented Bridge Growth Partners and Salient CRGT in Salient CRGT’s acquisition of Information Innovators, Inc.
- Solace Systems: Represented Bridge Growth Partners in its acquisition of a majority interest in Solace Systems, Inc., a leading provider of infrastructure messaging technology.
Bullhorn/Erecruit: Represented global staffing software provider Bullhorn in its acquisition of Erecruit.
Bynder/Shutterstock Inc./Webdam: Represented Bynder in its acquisition of Shutterstock's digital asset management business Webdam for $49.1 million.
Campaign Monitor/Selligent/HGGC: Represented Insight Partners portfolio company Campaign Monitor, on its acquisition of Selligent Holdings Limited, a B2C marketing automation platform, from HGGC.
Castik Capital/inet, GmbH Austria: Represented Castik Capital in the acquisition (by funds advised by Castik Capital) of a majority stake in inet, GmbH Austria, an SaaS provider of transportation management systems, from the international transportation and logistics company Gebrüder Weiss.
Castik Capital/Transport Services Unit of Wolters Kluwer: Represented Castik Capital in its acquisition of the Brussels-based transport services unit of Wolters Kluwer, a leading player in transportation management software and freight exchange solutions.
CIP Capital/Cisive/GTCR: Represented CIP Capital and its portfolio company Cisive in the sale of Cisive to GTCR.
CIP Capital/People 2.0 Global: Represented CIP Capital in its acquisition of People 2.0 Global, LP, a leading business process outsourcer in the human capital services sector.
CIP Capital/TPG Capital/P20 Global Holdings: Represented CIP Capital in its sale to an affiliate of TPG Capital of a majority of its interest in P20 Global Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of certain employer of record, payroll and benefits services.
Cisco/ThousandEyes: Represented Cisco in its acquisition of cloud-activity monitoring software provider ThousandEyes Inc.
Cisco/Voicea: Represented worldwide technology leader Cisco in its acquisition of Voicea, a privately held company focused on voice collaboration technology that leverages the power of AI.
Cision Ltd./Platinum Equity: Served as financing legal counsel to Platinum Equity in its $2.74 billion acquisition of Cision Ltd.
CM Group/Insight Partners/Cheetah Digital: Represented CM Group, a portfolio company of Insight Partners, on its merger with Cheetah Digital.
CNP/CLS: Represented Compagnie Nationale à Portefeuille (CNP) on the contemplated acquisition of Collecte Localisation Satellites (CLS), an international technology company specializing in providing high value-added solutions based on satellite data.
Codere Online/DD3 Acquisition Corp./MG Capital: Represented MG Partners Multi-Strategy Fund LP as an investor in the PIPE transaction as part of Codere Online’s $350 million business combination with DD3 Acquisition Corp. II, a publicly-traded SPAC.
commercetools GmbH/Frontastic GmbH: Represented commercetools GmbH, a portfolio company of Insight Partners, on its acquisition of Frontastic GmbH.
Compliance Solutions Strategies/AMFINE: Represented CIP Capital portfolio company Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS), a leading RegTech platform serving software clients in the financial services vertical, in its acquisition of AMFINE, a provider of SaaS-based regulatory reporting services to European asset managers, asset servicers and insurers.
Conga/Novatus, ActionGrid, CRMCulture: Represented Conga, the leading provider of document and report generation solutions for Salesforce customers, in its acquisitions of Novatus, ActionGrid and CRMCulture.
Court Square Capital Partners/System1/Trebia Acquisition Corp.: Represented Court Square Capital Partners and portfolio company System1 on System1’s business combination with Trebia Acquisition Corp.
Covius/Chronos Solutions: Represented Covius, a portfolio company of Aquiline Capital Partners, in its acquisition of Chronos Solutions' credit, verification, REO and auction businesses.
Covius/Nationwide Title Clearing: Represented private equity-owned Covius in its acquisition of Nationwide Title Clearing.
Diligent Corporation/Brainloop: Represented Diligent Corporation, a leader in enterprise governance, in its acquisition of Brainloop, a secure communication software provider.
Diligent Corporation/Galvanize: Represented Diligent in its acquisition of Galvanize, a SaaS governance, risk, and compliance software provider.
Diligent Corporation/Insight Partners/Accuvio: Represented Diligent in its acquisition of ESG software leader Accuvio.
Diligent Corporation/Insight Partners/Clearlake Capital/Blackstone: Represented Diligent, a portfolio company of Insight Partners, in its investment from Clearlake Capital and Blackstone.
Diligent Corporation/Steele Compliance Solutions: Represented Diligent in its acquisition of Steele Compliance Solutions, Inc., an ethics and compliance SaaS provider.
Drillinginfo/Insight Venture Partners/Genstar Capital: Represented oil and gas data intelligence provider Drillinginfo, a portfolio company of Insight Venture Partners, in its sale to Genstar Capital.
E2open/Amber Road: Represented E2open in its acquisition of global trade management software provider Amber Road for $425 million.
E2open/CC Neuberger Principal Holdings I: Represented E2open in its$2.57 billion combination with special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) CC Neuberger Principal Holdings I, in which E2open will become a publicly traded company.
E2open/INTTRA: Represented E2open in connection with the acquisition of ocean shipping network and software provider INTTRA.
E2open/Orchestro: Represented E2open in its acquisition of Orchestro, the leading provider of demand signal repositories and preemptive analytics for retail and omni-channel fulfillment.
E2open/Zyme: Represented E2open and Zyme, both portfolio companies of Insight Venture Partners, in E2open’s acquisition of Zyme, creating the world’s largest operating network for manufacturing, supply chain and sales operations.
Elliott Management/SIGFOX: Advised Elliott Management as part of an investment group in a €150 million round of financing for French start-up SIGFOX, provider of a cellular network dedicated to the Internet of Things. The transaction was cited as the second-largest fundraising in France to date.
Empower Retirement/Personal Capital: Represented digital wealth management company Personal Capital in its acquisition by Empower Retirement, one of the country’s largest retirement services providers.
eVestment/Nasdaq/Insight Venture Partners: Represented eVestment, a global provider of institutional investment data intelligence and analytic solutions, in its $705 million sale from Insight Venture Partners to Nasdaq.
Exclaimer Group/Periodic: Represented Exclaimer Group in its acquisition of Periodic.
Fenergo/Insight Partners/Astorg/Bridgepoint: Represented Fenergo in its sale by Insight Partners to Astorg and Bridgepoint.
FFL Partners/Laurel Solutions/Servelec Technologies: Represented FFL Partners, through its portfolio group Laurel Solutions, in the cross-border acquisition of Servelec Technologies, a market-leading UK provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimization software.
FFL Partners/Velocity Global/iWorkGlobal: Represented FFL Partners in its $100 million investment in Velocity Global, in connection with Velocity Global’s acquisition of global workforce management provider iWorkGlobal.
Finalsite/School Website: Represented Finalsite, a Bridge Growth Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of School Website, the largest SaaS-based CMS software provider to schools in the UK.
FIS/Capco/CD&R: Represented FIS, a global leader in financial services technology, in its $477 million sale of a majority stake in Capco, its management consulting business, to private investment firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
FIS/Worldpay: Represented FIS in its $42 billion merger with Worldpay, Inc., the largest fintech deal ever.
Five Arrows Principal Investments and IK Investment Partners/iad: Represented Five Arrows Principal Investments and IK Investment Partners on agreement for Insight Partners to invest in iad, the leading French digital network of real estate agents.
Franklin Templeton/AdvisorEngine: Represented Franklin Templeton in the acquisition of AdvisorEngine Inc., a digital wealth platform and provider of technology and consulting services.
Frontline Education/Thoma Bravo: Represented Frontline Education, an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations across America, in its acquisition by Thoma Bravo, with Insight Venture Partners retaining a minority stake in the company.
FTV Capital/83North/Notion Capital/Kindred Capital/Paddle: Represented FTV Capital, 83North, Notion Capital and Kindred Capital on their Series D co-investment in Paddle, a provider of payments infrastructure for SaaS companies.
FTV Capital/LogicSource: Represented FTV Capital in its investment in LogicSource, Inc., a leading provider of procurement services and technology.
Full In Partners/AutoRABIT: Represented Full In Partners in its Series B investment in AutoRABIT, the leading Salesforce development, security, and operations platform provider for regulated industries.
Full In Partners/ServiceCore/Mainsail Partners: Represented Full In Partners in its sale of ServiceCore to Mainsail Partners.
Fullsteam/Aquiline Capital Partners/Six Street: Represented Fullsteam and its private equity owner Aquiline Capital Partners in a minority investment from Sixth Street.
Gantner/Contidata: Represented Austrian high-tech company Gantner, an ARDIAN portfolio company, in its acquisition of Contidata, a German market leader for cashless payment systems in company canteens.
Gantner/Syx Automations: Represented Ardian portfolio company Gantner Electronic Austria Holding GmbH in its acquisition of Syx Automations NV, creating a global provider of comprehensive access, billing and management systems for sport facilities, leisure centers and visitor attractions.
Genstar Capital/IHS Inc.: Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of the Operational Excellence & Risk Management (OERM) business of IHS.
Genstar Capital/Iveniam Capital Partners: Represented Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Apex Group on its investment in blockchain technology company, Inveniam Capital Partners.
Genstar Capital/OEConnection/Providence Equity Partners: Advised Genstar Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in OEConnection, a leading automotive technology provider for original equipment manufacturer distribution networks, from funds advised by Providence Equity Partners.
Genstar Capital/Sphera/Blackstone: Represented Sphera and Genstar in Genstar’s $1.4 billion sale of Sphera, a leading provider of ESG software, data, and consulting services, to Blackstone.
Hawaiian Telcom/Cincinnati Bell/Twin Haven: Represented Twin Haven Capital Partners, LLC, one of the largest stockholders of Hawaiian Telcom, in connection with the approximately $650 million pending merger of Hawaiian Telcom and Cincinnati Bell Inc.
HBC/Insight Partners: Represented Insight Partners in its partnership with HBC to launch Saks as a standalone ecommerce business, and its $500 million minority equity investment in Saks.
HealthEquity/Luum: Represented HealthEquity in its acquisition of Luum, a technology platform for employee commute management.
Hudson’s Bay Company/Rhône Capital/WeWork/WeWork Property Advisors: Represented Hudson’s Bay Company in connection with (i) an equity investment by Rhône Capital of $500 million in the form of 8-year mandatory convertible preferred shares, (ii) its sale of the Lord & Taylor Fifth Avenue building to WeWork Property Advisors in a transaction valued at $850 million, and (iii) agreements with WeWork to lease retail space within select HBC department stores, including Galeria Kaufhof in Frankfurt (named “Private Equity Deal of the Year” at the 2018 IFLR Americas Awards).
HungerRush/Menufy/The CapStreet Group: Represented Cap Street Group portfolio company HungerRush., a leading cloud software provider for the restaurant industry, in its acquisition of Menufy, an industry-leading online food ordering platform and network.
HungerRush/OrdrAI: Represented HungerRush™, a CapStreet portfolio company, in its acquisition of OrdrAI™, a leading text and voice ordering provider for the restaurant industry.
IK Investment Partners/Questel: Represented IK Investment Partners in connection with its contemplated acquisition, through its IK VIII Fund, of a stake in Questel, a global leading provider of intellectual property information and management software and services.
Illuminate Education/FastBridge Learning: Represented Illuminate Education, a portfolio company of Insight Partners, in its acquisition of FastBridge Learning.
Insight Partners: Represented this leading private equity and venture capital firm in a number of transactions involving:
- Ably Real-Time: Represented Insight Partners in connection with a $70 Million Series B funding round in Ably Real-Time, a data synchronization platform.
- Achieve3000/McGraw Hill/Platinum Equity: Represented Insight Partners and Achieve3000 in Achieve3000’s sale to McGraw Hill, a portfolio company of Platinum Equity.
- ACMS/Quentic: Represented Insight Partners on its portfolio company ACMS’ acquisition of Quentic.
- Appriss/Clearlake Capital: Represented Insight and Appriss on Clearlake Capital’s pending equity investment in Appriss.
- Armis: Represented Insight in its acquisition of leading enterprise IoT security firm Armis for $1.1 billion.
- BigPanda: Insight Partners on its investment in BigPanda, Inc. as part of a $190 million Series D funding round.
- BMC Software/KKR: Represented Insight as part of a private investor consortium in the sale of BMC Software to KKR.
- CentralReach: Represented Insight in its significant investment in electronic health record and practice management provider CentralReach.
- Checkmarx: Represented Insight in its sale of Checkmarx to Hellman & Friedman for $1.15 billion, the largest sale of an application security company to date.
- Coda Payments: Represented Insight Partners as a lead investor in a consortium’s $690 million investment in Coda Payments.
- commercetools: Represented Insight in its $145 million investment in Germany’s commercetools, a leader in next-generation commerce software.
- DistroKid: Represented Insight Partners in a substantial investment in DistroKid, valuing the company at $1.3 billion.
- Duco Technology/Nordic Capital: Represented Insight Partners and other sellers on the sale of Duco Technology Limited to Nordic Capital.
- Episerver: Represented Insight in its $1.16 billion acquisition of Episerver, a leading marketing technology and digital commerce company.
- Exclaimer Group: Represented Insight Partners in connection with its investment, with participation from Farview Equity Partners and existing investor Livingbridge, in Exclaimer Group, a UK-based provider of world-class email signature management solutions.
- ExpressSteuer GmbH: Represented Insight Partners on its Series A investment in German automated tax return provider ExpressSteuer GmbH.
- Five Arrows/Kpler: Represented Insight Partners on its minority investment, together with Five Arrows, in Kpler.
- Fourth/HotSchedules: Represented Insight and Fourth in the hospitality technology merger of HotSchedules and Fourth, backed by Marlin Equity Partners and Insight.
- Gamma Technologies: Represented Insight Partners in its investment in Gamma Technologies, a leader in integrated multi-physics system simulation software.
- Genesis Global Technology Limited: Represented Insight Partners on its Series C investment in financial markets software company Genesis Global Technology Limited.
- Genesis Partners IV: Represented Insight in the acquisition of a majority of Israeli venture capital fund's Genesis Partners IV portfolio, which is focused on technology-driven companies.
- GetFeedback/Campaign Monitor/SurveyMonkey: Represented Insight, GetFeedback and Campaign Monitor in the sale of GetFeedback to SurveyMonkey.
- GraphPad: Represented Insight in its majority recapitalization of GraphPad Software, Inc., the premier provider of data analysis, statistics and graphing software solutions for scientific research applications.
- Illuminate Education/SchoolCity/IO Education/Alpine Achievement: Represented Insight and Illuminate Education in Illuminate’s acquisition of SchoolCity, IO Education and Alpine Achievement.
- Jama Software: Advised Insight in connection with a $200 million investment in Jama Software, a product development platform provider for companies building complex products and integrated systems.
- Kinnser Software/Mediware: Represented Insight and Kinnser Software, Inc., the leading provider of software solutions for home health and hospice providers, in the sale of Kinnser to TPG Capital-backed Mediware Information Systems, Inc.
- Leapsome GmbH: Represented Insight Partners on its Series A investment in Leapsome GmbH.
- M3ter: Represented Insight Partners on its Series Seed investment in M3ter, a metering and pricing engine for SaaS companies.
- N26: Represented Insight in connection with a $300 million funding round for N26.
- Nordic Capital/22C Capital/Inovalon: Represented Insight Partners as lead co-investor in an equity consortium in an agreement to acquire Inovalon for $7.3 billion.
- PayIt: Represented Insight in its investment in state and local government payment platform PayIt.
- PDI: Represented Insight in its investment in PDI, a leading global provider of enterprise software solutions to the convenience retail, wholesale petroleum and logistics industries.
- Pollinate: Represented Insight Partners in connection with a $50 million funding round in Pollinate.
- Pomelo: Represented Insight Partners on its investment in Latin American fintech company, Pomelo.
- Precisely: Represented Insight Partners on its investment in Precisely, a leader in data integrity software.
- Property Brands: Represented Insight in its investment in Property Brands, a leading provider of property management technology solutions.
- Recorded Future: Represented Insight in its acquisition of threat intelligence company Recorded Future for $780 million.
- Resolve Systems: Represented Insight in its acquisition of Resolve Systems, a leading enterprise security and IT incident response platform.
- Reveal: Represented Insight Partners in its Series A investment in B2B collaboration platform Reveal.
- SEDNA: Represented Insight Partners on its Series B investment in SEDNA, an intelligent communications system for high-performance teams.
- Shoreline.io: Represented Insight Partners on its Series B investment in incident automation company Shoreline.io.
- Stone Point Capital/CoreLogic: Represented Insight Partners in its acquisition with Stone Point Capital of real estate data firm CoreLogic for approximately $6 billion.
- Sylvera: Represented Insight Partners on its Series A investment in carbon offset ratings provider Sylvera.
- Tiger Global Management/Nuvemshop: Represented Insight Partners as co-lead investor in the $500 million Series.
- Tink: Represented Insight in its investment in open banking platform Tink.
- TL Digital Solutions GmbH (TradeLink): Represented Insight Partners on its Series A investment in TL Digital Solutions GmbH (TradeLink), the operator of a supply chain collaboration platform.
- Tricentis: Represented Insight in its $165 million investment in Tricentis, a software testing company.
- Vanti Analytics: Represented Insight Partners in its Series A investment in Vanti Analytics, a provider of AI solutions for manufacturers.
- Vector Solutions: Represented Insight Partners in its acquisition, with Genstar Capital, of Vector Solutions.
- Veeam Software: Represented Insight and Veeam in a $500 million investment by Insight in Veeam and Insight's later acquisition of Veeam for $5 billion.
- WorkForce Software/Evergreen Coast Capital: Represented Insight and WorkForce Software on Workforce’s significant equity investment received from Evergreen Coast Capital.
- Zyme: Represented Insight in its acquisition of a majority stake in leading channel data management company Zyme, in a transaction valued at over $100 million.
Insightful Science/Dotmatics: Represented Insightful Science, a portfolio company of Insight Partners, in its acquisition of Dotmatics, a scientific informatics software and services company.
Investec Bank plc/Theobald Software GmbH/Bregal Unternehmerkapital: Represented Investec Bank plc as lender on the financing for the acquisition of a majority stake in Theobald Software GmbH by funds advised by Bregal Unternehmerkapital.
IO Data Centers/Iron Mountain: Represented IO Data Centers LLC, a leading colocation data center services provider, in the sale of its business to Iron Mountain Incorporated for a purchase price of $1.34 billion.
Kaseya/Datto: Represented Kaseya on its $6.2 billion acquisition of Datto, a global provider of security and cloud-based software solutions for managed service providers.
LiveAction/Savvius: Represented LiveAction, a visionary provider of IT network management, visualization, and analytics software in its acquisition of Savvius, Inc., a leading provider of packet-capture and analytics appliances and software forensic solutions.
Mailjet/Mailgun: Represented Mailjet and its shareholders on its acquisition by Mailgun, a leading email delivery platform backed by Thoma Bravo.
Maxburg Beteiligungen III GmbH & Co. KG/KGS Software: Represented Maxburg Beteiligungen III GmbH & Co. KG on the acquisition of KGS Software, an established international software provider for SAP document archiving and data management.
Ministry Brand/Reverence Capital Partners: Represented Ministry Brands in a majority investment from Reverence Capital Partners.
NEOGOV/PowerDMS/Warburg Pincus: Represented Warburg Pincus and its portfolio company NEOGOV, a market leader in public sector human resources software, in NEOGOV’s acquisition of PowerDMS, a leader in cloud-based compliance software.
NEOGOV/Warburg Pincus/Carlyle Group: Represented NEOGOV in its investment from Warburg Pincus and The Carlyle Group.
New Mountain Capital/DRB Systems/Vontier Corporation: Represented New Mountain Capital and DRB Systems in DRB’s sale to Vontier for approximately $965 million.
New Mountain Capital/Sparta Systems/Thoma Bravo: Represented New Mountain Capital LLC in its acquisition of Sparta Systems, Inc., a global leader in quality management system (QMS) software, from Thoma Bravo.
Nexa Equity LLC/Leap: Represented Nexa Equity LLC in its majority growth investment in Leap, a leading provider of home contractor sales enablement software.
NPM Capital/Infinitas Learning: Represented NPM Capital in its acquisition of Infinitas Learning, a leading provider of products and services designed for education and learning.
Ontellus/Aquiline Capital Partners/The CapStreet Group: Represented leading record retrieval provider Ontellus, a portfolio company of The CapStreet Group, in its acquisition by Aquiline Capital Partners.
Orion Advisor Solutions/Brinker Capital: Represented investment management company Brinker Capital in its merger with Orion Advisor Solutions to create a combined technology and TAMP platform for financial advisors.
Orion Advisor Solutions/Redtail Technology: Represented Orion Advisor Solutions in its acquisition of Redtail Technology, a leading web-based CRM software firm serving the wealth management industry.
Orion Advisor Solutions/TownSquare Capital: Represented Orion Advisor Solutions in its acquisition of TownSquare Capital, a boutique, full-service investment and trading platform.
OSG Billing Services/Microdynamics Group: Represented OSG Billing Services in its acquisition of Microdynamics Group, a provider of integrated, multichannel transactional print and electronic solutions.
Parallels/Plesk/Oakley Capital: Represented Parallels Holdings Limited, a global leader in IT solutions, in the carve-out and $105 million sale of its Switzerland-based web server and website administration platform, Plesk, to Oakley Capital.
PayScale/Francisco Partners/Warburg Pincus: Represented PayScale, the leader in cloud compensation data and software-as-a-service (SaaS), in its $325 million sale to Francisco Partners by Warburg Pincus.
PDI/Insight Partners/Universe Group: Represented PDI in its acquisition of Universe Group plc, a British financial technology company.
Questel/NovumIP: Represented Questel and its financial sponsors Eurazeo, IK Investment Partners and Raise Investissement on the contemplated acquisition of NovumIP from Paragon Partners.
Recognize Partners/AST Corporation: Represented Recognize Partners in connection with a strategic investment in AST Corporation, a leading cloud and digital transformation solutions provider.
Resideo Technologies/First Alert: Represented Resideo Technologies in its $593 million acquisition of First Alert.
SCVX/Bright Machines: Represented SCVX, a special purpose acquisition company, in its $1.1 billion deal to merge with Bright Machines, an industry leader in intelligent software-defined manufacturing.
Seaport Capital/All Traffic Data: Represented Seaport Capital in its strategic investment in data collection provider All Traffic Data.
Searchlight Capital Partners/EasyMile: Represented Searchlight Capital Partners in connection with a €55 million Series B funding round in EasyMile, a leader in driverless vehicle software and solutions.
Searchlight Capital Partners/EOLO/Partners Group: Represented Searchlight Capital Partners on the sale of its significant stake in EOLO, an Italian broadband provider, to Partners Group.
Searchlight Capital/Flowbird: Represented Searchlight Capital Partners in its negotiations to acquire Flowbird, a global market leader in parking management solutions.
SGT Capital/Utimaco Group/EQT Mid Market Europe: Represented SGT Capital on the acquisition of Utimaco Group from private equity fund EQT Mid Market Europe.
Shamrock Capital Advisors/EDO: Represented Shamrock Capital Advisors on its investment in data, measurement and analytics company EDO, Inc.
SimpleNexus/nCino: Represented SimpleNexus, a leading developer of mobile-first technology for the modern mortgage lender, in its $1.2 billion acquisition by nCino, the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Six/Omniex: Represented SIX in its partnership agreement with and investment in Omniex, an institutional trading platform provider for digital assets and cryptocurrencies, enabling broader market access to cryptocurrencies.
SmartBear/Francisco Partners: Represented SmartBear Software, the leader in software quality tools for teams, in its acquisition by Francisco Partners.
SourceHOV Holdings, Inc./Novitex Holdings, Inc./Quinpario Acquisition Corp.: Represented SourceHOV in its $2.8 billion merger agreement with Novitex and Quinpario to form Exela Technologies.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc./Codemasters: Represented Take-Two Interactive Software in the proposed takeover of London-listed Codemasters for approximately $994 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc./Dynamixyz: Represented Take-Two on the acquisition of Dynamixyz, a world-class leader in video-based facial animation services.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc./Kerbal Space Program: Represented Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., in its acquisition of Kerbal Space Program, a critically acclaimed space simulation program.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc./Playdots, Inc.: Represented Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in its $192 million acquisition of mobile games developer Playdots.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc./Social Point S.L.: Represented Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in its acquisition of mobile game developer Social Point S.L. for $250 million, with a potential earn-out of up to $25.9 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc./Zygna: Represented Take-Two on the pending approximately $12.7 billion acquisition of Zygna, a global leader in interactive entertainment.
Temenos/Kony: Represented Kony Inc., the fast growing U.S. #1 digital banking SaaS company, in its acquisition by Switzerland-based banking software company Temenos for up to $580 million.
The CapStreet Group/PCS Software: Represented CapStreet in its majority recapitalization of PCS Software, Inc., a provider of transportation management software for the inland trucking industry.
The CapStreet Group/Surgical Notes: Represented CapStreet in the completion of its majority recapitalization of Surgical Notes LLC, a group of Texas-based companies that provide healthcare coding and billing services.
Thycotic/Insight Partners/TPG Global: Represented Thycotic and Insight Partners in the sale of Thycotic to TPG Global.
TradePending/The CapStreet Group/AutoAPR: Advised TradePending, a portfolio company of The CapStreet Group, on its acquisition of AutoAPR.
TriTech Software/Bain Capital Private Equity: Represented TriTech Software, a leading public safety software developer, in its recapitalization by Bain Capital Private Equity.
Union Square Ventures/ADDI: Represented Union Square Ventures in a Series B investment for Latin America digital lender ADDI.
Veeam Software/Insight Partners/Kasten: Represented Veeam Software, a portfolio company of Insight Partners, in its $150 million acquisition of Kasten, a market leader for backup and disaster recovery.
Virgin Pulse/Marlin Equity Partners: Represented Virgin Pulse in its sale to Marlin Equity Partners.
Voalte/Hill-Rom: Represented Voalte, a pioneer and leader in real-time, mobile healthcare communications, in its sale to global medical technology company Hill-Rom for $180 million.
Warburg Pincus: Represented the private equity firm in a number of its investment-related transactions in the technology industry, including:
- eSentire, Inc.: Represented Warburg in the minority recapitalization of portfolio company eSentire, Inc.
- Slickdeals/Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division/Hearst: Represented Warburg in its sale of online deal site Slickdeals to Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Hearst.
WebPT/Warburg Pincus/Clinicient: Represented WebPT, a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus, in its acquisition of Clinicient.
Xerox/CareAR Software Business/ServiceNow: Represented Xerox in connection with formation of CareAR Software Business and investment by ServiceNow.