Bettina Bokeloh is a partner in the Tax Department, focusing on advising private equity firms and strategic investors on national and international M&A transactions. She also has significant experience in advising multinational corporations on corporate tax matters, including cross-border tax planning and reorganizations, and regularly advises on capital markets transactions.
Bettina is fluent in German (native) and English.
Bettina has recently advised on the following significant transactions:
- STARK Deutschland GmbH in its agreement to acquire Melle Gallhöfer, a leading German specialist dealer for roofs and facades, from private equity fund palero
- StoneVest, Wulf Meinel and Bruce Jenyon on the formation of the IPE platform and IPE on the acquisition of the first two properties
- CVC on the acquisition of Bosch's packaging technology business unit, one of the leading suppliers of process and packaging technology
- Constantia Flexibles in the approximately $1.3 billion sale of its Labels division to Multi-Color Corporation
- Castik Capital in its acquisition of the transport services unit of Wolters Kluwer
- Ardian in its acquisition of a majority interest in Weber Automotive GmbH
- The shareholders of exocad GmbH in the sale of a majority stake to The Carlyle Group as well as their reinvestment
- IK Investment Partners in the sale of Sport Group
- Hudson’s Bay Company in its €2.82 billion cross-border acquisition of Galeria Kaufhof
- Paramount Group, Inc. in its $2.6 billion initial public offering
- Acciona on the EUR 157m sale of its German wind park operations to Swisspower
- Rockwood Holdings, Inc. in the $1.325 billion sale of its titanium dioxide pigments and four other non-strategic businesses to Huntsman Corporation
Prior to joining Willkie, Bettina was an associate (1996-1999) at Feddersen Laule Scherzberg & Ohle Hansen Ewerwahn and a senior manager (1999-2007) at PricewaterhouseCoopers.