Jason Pearl is an associate in the Corporate & Financial Services Department and the firm’s Finance Practice Group. He represents private equity funds, corporate borrowers, lenders, other financial institutions and agents in a variety of complex secured and unsecured loan and capital markets transactions for both U.S. and non-U.S. transactions, including leveraged buy-outs, bank/bridge commitments, first and second lien financings, mezzanine financings and ABL facilities.
Jason has advised on the following significant matters*:
- Representation of Tronox Holdings plc in connection with its $2.15 billion term loan facility and $550 million global asset-based revolving credit facility and other related financing matters.
- Representation of Pattonair, a Platinum Equity portfolio company, in the financing associated with its agreement to be combined with Wesco Aircraft.
- Representation of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in multiple financing matters.
- Representation of Insight Venture Partners on financing aspects of the transaction in connection with its investment in Ministry Brands.
- Representation of Salient CRGT Inc. on financing aspects of the transaction in connection with its acquisition of Information Innovators.
- Representation of the administrative agent and certain lenders in connection with a Aruban project finance transaction.
- Representation of Warburg Pincus and The Carlyle Group on the credit facilities incurred in connection with the acquisition of credit rating agency DBRS.
- Representation of Mid-Ocean Partners on the senior credit facilities incurred in connection with the acquisition of KidKraft.
- Representation of Six Flags in $1.135 billion senior secured refinancing.
- Representation of RBC Bearings on the credit facilities incurred in connection with the acquisition of Sargent Aerospace & Defense business of Dover Corp.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in connection with a project finance/high-yield offering by an oil and gas company of $2.0 billion offering of senior secured notes.
- Represented a homebuilding company in connection with a Rule 144A offering of $250 million of exchangeable senior notes.
* Jason advised on some of these matters prior to joining Willkie.