Amanda M. Burke is an associate in the Corporate & Financial Services Department of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in New York. Her practice includes mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, growth equity and venture capital financings, and advising clients regarding general corporate and compliance matters.
Amanda has advised*:
- Atlantic Street Capital and its portfolio company ZIPS Car Wash, a leading express focused tunnel car wash operator in the U.S. in numerous acquisitions of express car wash locations
- Goldman Sachs in multiple investment transactions
- Runa Capital in multiple venture capital and private equity financings
- Great Hill Partners in multiple acquisition transactions
- Westview Capital Partners in multiple investment and sale transactions
- ABRY Partners in its acquisition of FastMed Urgent Care
- Leonard Green & Partners in its investment in Advantage Sales & Marketing
- Private equity-backed VanDeMark Chemical in its sale to private equity firms Brightwood Capital and Uni-World Partners
- Clovis Oncology in its initial public offering and its subsequent follow-on and secondary offerings of common stock in 2012 and 2013
- Kenneth Cole in his merger agreement to take Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. private
* Amanda advised on some of these matters prior to joining to Willkie.