Willkie is once again recognized as a leading firm in Chambers USA 2022, a guide to the top law firms and attorneys across the country. The Firm has been recognized for outstanding work across its national platform, earning a total of 47 practice area rankings and 116 individual rankings.
The rankings recognize Willkie’s practice groups and lawyers among the foremost in the country, reflecting the Firm’s comprehensive strengths as well as its ongoing growth.
The Firm or its attorneys are recognized in the following areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate/M&A: Shareholder Activism
- Derivatives (including Enforcement and Mainly Regulatory)
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy: Electricity (Regulatory & Litigation)
- Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional)
- Environment: Mainly Transactional
- ERISA Litigation
- Financial Services Regulation: Broker Dealer (Compliance & Enforcement)
- Hedge Funds
- Insurance (Dispute Resolution: Policy Holder; Insurer; Transactional & Regulatory)
- Intellectual Property (including Patent)
- International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions
- Investment Funds: Regulatory & Compliance
- Litigation (General Commercial; Securities; Trial Lawyers; White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Private Equity (Buyouts; Buyouts: High-end Capability; Buyouts: Mid-Market)
- Private Equity: Fund Formation
- Real Estate (Finance; Mainly Corporate & Finance; Mainly Dirt)
- Registered Funds
- Securities (Litigation; Regulation: Enforcement)
- Sports Law: Esports
- Tax (including Corporate & Finance)
- Technology (including Transactions)
- Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite
Willkie practices and attorneys in the U.S. are also recognized by Chambers FinTech 2022 (read Willkie’s announcement here) and Chambers High Net Worth 2021 (read Willkie’s announcement here).
Willkie’s full rankings can be viewed at Chambers and Partners.