Miriam Steets is an associate in the Corporate & Financial Services Department focusing on cross-border and national mergers and acquisitions and private equity/venture capital investments. Miriam represents both, private equity/venture capital investors and corporate clients in transaction situations as well as in general corporate matters. In addition, she advises clients on capital market related matters. Prior to joining Willkie, Miriam was a senior consultant at a Big Four accounting firm.
- Ardian in its sale of specialty pharmaceutical group Riemser to Esteve
- Insight Partners in connection with its $145 million investment in commercetools
- Aduiva Capital in the sale of ascopharm GmbH
- BBS Automation in its acquisitions Italy-based Team S.r.l.
- CDC Group as a minority investor in connection with the IPO of Jumia AG, formerly African Internet Holding GmbH, at the NYSE
- Takung Art Co. on its dual listing at Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Insight Venture Partners in connection with a $300 million funding round for N26
- Eurofins on its acquisition of Novatec GmbH
- Riemser in the purchase of exclusive development and marketing rights for the non-opioid pain treatment Prialt
- Insight Venture Partners on its investments in Made For_, LeanIX, Blinkist, Dawanda, HomeToGo and Chrono24
- Scout24 on its acquisition of Finanzcheck.de GmbH
- Insight Venture Partners as a key investor in connection with the IPO of HelloFresh SE
- Insight Venture Partners as a key investor in connection with the IPO of Delivery Hero AG
- HBC on its lease and cooperation agreements with WeWork as part of several strategic cross-border transactions
- 3i on its purchase of Formel D
- TA Associates on the sale of Online Printer GmbH
- Consultation of financial institutions of tax compliance matters in connection with CRS, FATCA and QI*
* Miriam advised on these matters prior to joining Willkie.