Atlantic Club: Represented the Atlantic Club hotel and casino in connection with its bankruptcy filing and subsequent sale.
Bim/AMAC/Vacalians: Represented Bim on the sale of the AMAC Group to the Vacalians Group, a leader in the European outdoor accommodation market, controlled by the Permira funds.
BMO Capital Markets/Ashford/Remington: Represented BMO Capital Markets, financial advisor to the Special Committee of Ashford’s board of directors, in connection with Ashford’s combination with Remington.
Choice Hotels/WoodSpring Suites: Represented Choice Hotels International in its acquisition of the brand and franchise business of extended-stay hotel brand WoodSpring Suites.
Colony Capital LLC: Represented Colony Capital in its acquisition (and related financings) of six casino hotels in multiple transactions from Harrah's Entertainment, Inc., Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and Kerzner International Ltd.
DiamondRock Hospitality Company: Advised DiamondRock Hospitality Company, a lodging industry REIT with premium hotels throughout the U.S. on its sales and acquisition-related transactions with the following hotels:
- $143 million sale of the Hilton Minneapolis Hotel
- $65 million sale of the Hilton Garden Inn Chelsea/New York City
- Acquisition of a four-hotel portfolio – the Hilton Boston, the Westin Washington D.C., the Westin San Diego and the Hilton Burlington – for $495 million from affiliates of Blackstone Real Estate Partners.
- Acquisition of a $69 million senior note secured by the Allerton Hotel, located on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago, IL.
Ekkio Capital/BO’Resort: Represented Ekkio Capital in the sale of BO’Resort, a tourist complex located in the Bagnoles de l’Orme thermal resort in Normandy.
Inspired Gaming Group/Hydra Industries Acquisition Corp.: Represented Inspired Gaming Group (as U.S. counsel) in its acquisition by Hydra Industries Acquisition Corp. from funds managed by Vitruvian Partners LLP and co-investors, a transaction reflecting a £200 million valuation of Inspired.
Insight Venture Partners/Fourth: Represented Insight Venture Partners in its deal to acquire UK-based Fourth, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based cost control solutions to the hospitality industry, from ECI Partners.
Jagex Limited/Shanghai Hongtou Network Technology Co., Ltd.: Represented Jagex Limited in its acquisition by Shanghai Hongtou Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Lantern Asset Management/Expansion of Luxury Hotel Collection: Represented Lantern Asset Management and the ownership group in Montage Hotels & Resorts’ addition of Montage Kapalua Bay to its luxury hotel collection.
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.: Represented Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. in connection with its sale of the Embassy Suites Anaheim-Orange located in Orange, California.
Mashpee Wampanoag: Represented the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe in connection with the potential establishment of a casino hotel.
Minor International/Corbin & King: Represented Minor International pcl, a global hotel and restaurant group based in Thailand, in its acquisition of the Corbin & King group of high-end London restaurants (including The Wolseley and The Delaunay) and The Beaumont Hotel.
Palms Casino/Station Casinos/Red Rock Resorts: Represented Palms Casino in its announced sale to Station Casinos, which is owned by Red Rock Resorts, Inc.
Scout Real Estate Capital: Represented Scout Real Estate Capital and its affiliates in connection with the following transactions:
- Acquisition of The Westmoor Club located in Nantucket, MA.
- Acquisition of Plantation Inn located in Crystal River, FL.
- Acquisition of approximately 6,000 acres of developable land on the “Big Island” of Hawaii.
- Acquisition of Sea Crest Resort and Conference Center located in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Acquisition, debt and equity financing and development of Wyndham Bermuda Resort & Spa, 6000 acres of waterfront land in Hawaii, and two Martha’s Vineyard hotels.
State of Rhode Island: Represented various divisions of the Executive Branch of the State of Rhode Island in connection with its oversight of the Twin River Casino.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc./Social Point S.L.: Represented Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in its acquisition of mobile game developer Social Point S.L. for $250 million, with a potential earn-out of up to $25.9 million
Warburg Pincus/Racebrook Capital: Represented Racebrook Capital, a real estate opportunity fund created by Warburg Pincus in connection with its acquisition of the Wyndham Wilmington Hotel (Wilmington, DE).