Cindy A. Yellen is an associate in the Real Estate Department. Cindy focuses on all types of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, joint ventures, private equity, development transactions and construction agreements. She represents a broad base of public and private clients, involving all real estate asset classes.
Cindy has worked on the following significant matters:
- Atlantic Street Capital and its portfolio company ZIPS Car Wash, a leading express focused tunnel car wash operator in the U.S. in numerous acquisitions of express car wash locations.
- The Generation Companies in its $215 million recapitalization and roll-up of four portfolios comprising 23 hotels, consolidating them into one portfolio with its new joint venture partner, a fund controlled by StepStone Real Estate Group.
- Paramount Group, Inc. and Colony Capital LLC in the formation of a joint venture for purposes of making a $125 million preferred equity investment in connection with the acquisition of One Court Square, a 1.5 million square-foot, 50-story office property located in Long Island City, New York.
- Paramount Group, Inc. in its take over of sole ownership of 900 Third Avenue office tower upon its buyout of partner Investa Office Fund.
- Representation of Paramount Group, Inc. in connection with formation of private equity funds and related acquisitions, financings and dispositions.
- Sunrise Senior Living, Inc. in connection with the acquisition of interests from joint venture partners and loan restructurings with respect to Sunrise managed portfolios throughout the United States.
- Representation of insurance companies with respect to acquisition of joint venture interests in office buildings located in Washington, D.C.
- Representation of real estate developer in connection with development and financing of residential condominiums and university dormitory housing in New York City.
- Goldman Sachs Mortgage Company: Funding of $1.85 million of first mortgage and mezzanine loans secured by a portfolio of hotels located in Hawaii and San Francisco.
- Paramount Group, Inc. in its acquisition, financing and disposition of Manhattan office buildings including 745 Fifth Avenue, 180 Maiden Lane, Financial Square, 900 Third Avenue, 152 East 52nd Street and 1540 Broadway.
- Sherwood Equities, Inc. in its acquisition (with equity partner JPMorgan Chase) of 370 Lexington Avenue.