Jasmin Dettmar is a national partner in the Corporate & Financial Services Department of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in Frankfurt. Jasmin focuses her practice on advising on complex acquisition finance projects for financial sponsors and strategic investors, corporate and project finance matters as well as on financial restructurings.
Jasmin speaks German and English.
Jasmin has advised on the following transactions:
- IK Investment Partners on the acquisition financing of L A P GmbH Laser Applikationen
- Barings Asset Management as senior lender on the acquisition financing of Sanoptis, a European ophthalmology services group, by Telemos Capital
- Joh. Berenberg Gossler & Co. KG as super senior lender on the recapitalization of Intelligent Repair Solutions, a portfolio company of Ufenau
- VivaNeo Deutschland GmbH, a portfolio company of Waterland Private Equity, on the refinancing of is acquisition financing
- CVC on the acquisition financing of Bosch's packaging technology business unit, one of the leading suppliers of process and packaging technology
- Diligent Corporation on the acquisition financing of Secure Communication Software Provider Brainloop
- Permira Credit Solutions in the financing for Vitruvian Partners’ acquisition of Berlin-based healthcare staffing company doctari
- Permira Credit Solutions on its unitranche financing for Vitruvian's acquisition of Techno Group
- Ardian on its senior/super senior acquisition financing for CCC Group
- HBC on its agreement with SIGNA Retail Holdings to combine HBC Europe with Germany's Karstadt Warenhaus GmbH, creating Germany's leading retailer with annual revenue in excess of €5 billion, and the sale to SIGNA of 50% of HBC's German real estate assets to form a 50-50 real estate joint venture with SIGNA valued at €3.25 billion
- A-Rosa River Cruise, a portfolio company of Waterland Private Equity on the refinancing of their ship financing
- 3i-backed ATESTEO on €90 million refinancing/recapitalization
- Ardian on its acquisition financing of SLV from Cinven
- TA Associates on its acquisition financing of think project!
- 3i Group plc on its acquisition financing of Formel D
- Schenck Process on its €455 million refinancing of existing senior and mezzanine acquisition facilities
- Hudson’s Bay Company on its €2.82 billion cross-border acquisition financing of Galeria Kaufhof
- Dexter, a portfolio company of The Sterling Group, on its acquisition financing of AL-KO Vehicle Technology
- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft as coordinator of the coordinating committee of senior lenders on the restructuring of the BASLER Group*
- The Royal Bank of Scotland, UniCredit Bank AG and other banks on the recapitalisation of Premiere AG/Sky Deutschland AG and on subsequent financing measures*
- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft and the steering committee on the financing and subsequent restructuring of RailOne*
- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, Landesbank Baden-Württemberg, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and other banks in connection with the financing of Schaeffler KG's public bid for Continental AG as well as in relation to the subsequent restructuring of the acquisition facilities*
- Financing bank on the restructuring of a real estate portfolio in Belgium*
- Financing bank on the restructuring of a wind farm in Croatia*
- REpower Systems SE on its €750 million syndicated multicurrency L/G and euro revolving credit facilities agreement to refinance existing facilities*
- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft on the €100 million revolving credit facility for ZF Lenksysteme GmbH*
- Financing banks on the €4 billion revolving credit facility for RWE AG*
- Commerbank Aktiengesellschaft on the financing of an international market leader in medical technology*
Financing banks on the €300 million revolving credit facility for a German globally active precious metals and technology company*
*Ms. Dettmar advised on some of these matters at her prior firms.