Thomas Binet is a partner in the Corporate & Financial Services Department, focusing on banking and finance. Mr. Binet has extensive experience in the areas of structured finance, debt restructuring and corporate finance. He regularly acts as counsel to lenders, borrowers, sponsors, senior, mezzanine and unitranche arrangers for such financing activities.
Mr. Binet is recommended as a leading banking and finance practitioner by Legal 500 EMEA (2017-2018).
Thomas is fluent in English and French.
- Advising Motion Equity Partners for the refinancing of the CDL Omni-Pac group and the acquisition of Moulded Fibre Products (UK) (2020)
- Advising Kartesia Management for the financing of capital expenditure of Efficentre (2020)
- Advising Apera Capital for the financing of the acquisition of Foncia Pierre Gestion by Blackfin (2019)
- Advising InvestIndustrial and the Benvic Group for the financing of the acquisition of Dugdale (UK) (2019)
- Advising BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Société Générale and HSBC France on the financing of the acquisition of the Vivacy Group by TA Associates and the management (2019)
- Advising Credit Agricole Corporate Investment and other lenders for the financing of the acquisition by Qualium and the management of the Magnolia group (2019)
- Advising Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Mizuho Bank, Ltd., Royal Bank of Canada, Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking, the Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland as mandated lead arrangers on the financing of the acquisition of AMAC group and refinancing the Vacalians group's indebtedness (2018)
- Advising Caisse du Dépôt du Québec, Five Arrows and Partners Group as second lien lenders on the financing of the acquisition by Biogroup of BioEsterel, BioArcades and Biolabs (2018)
- Advising Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, and Société Générale on the financing of the acquisition of Capio group by Ramsay Générale de Santé (2018)
*Mr. Binet advised on these matters prior to joining Willkie.
Prior to joining Willkie in 2020, Mr. Binet was a partner at Gide Loyrette Nouel in Paris.