The 2023 edition includes three new practice rankings for Private Equity: Buyouts: High-end Capability; Competition Law; and Competition Law: Private Enforcement: Claimant. Willkie also improved its Band ranking in Financial Crime: Corporates.
In addition to our practice rankings, partner Peter Burrell continued to be recognized as a Band 1 practitioner for Financial Crime: Corporates and partner Boris Bronfentrinker received a new Band 1 recognition for Competition Law: Private Enforcement: Claimant. An additional 18 attorneys were recognized in the Banded ranking tables including new individual rankings for private equity partner Claire McDaid and finance partner Ashley Young.
The Firm or its attorneys are recognized in the following areas:
- Banking & Finance: Mid-Market
- Banking & Finance: Sponsors
- Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Competition Law
- Competition Law: Litigation
- Competition Law: Private Enforcement: Claimant
- Financial Crime: Corporates
- Insurance: Non-contentious
- International Arbitration
- Investment Funds: Private Equity
- Private Equity: Buyouts: High-end Capability
Chambers UK 2023 Guide can be accessed here.