Partners Ana Alfonso, Elizabeth Gray, Jorge Kamine, LaRue Robinson and Neil Townsend are recognized for their extensive experience and insight into the latest issues affecting various practice areas.
Law360 has selected five Willkie partners to participate on the publication’s 2021 Editorial Advisory Boards across several areas of practice. The purpose of the Advisory Boards is for Law360 to receive feedback from top practitioners on its coverage and to gain insight on how best to shape future coverage.
The five partners and their Advisory Board appointments are:
- Ana Alfonso – Bankruptcy (Ana has served on the Advisory Board since 2016)
- Elizabeth Gray – Securities (Elizabeth served on the 2017- 2019 Advisory Boards)
- Jorge Kamine – Energy and Project Finance
- LaRue Robinson – Diversity & Inclusion
- Neil Townsend – Private Equity