Willkie Compliance Concourse now offers comprehensive legal resources for French compliance and enforcement matters.
The Willkie Compliance Concourse app features content produced and curated by the firm’s Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement practice on the latest legal and enforcement developments, trends and thinking. It is a one-stop resource for multinational companies, attorneys and compliance professionals to identify risk, understand compliance and manage investigations. The Compliance Concourse app offers:
- Practical guides on anti-bribery and anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, cybersecurity, data privacy, insider trading, and sanctions statutes and regulations in the US, EU, UK and France
- Current news and analysis on the regulatory compliance, investigations and enforcement landscape
- On-demand accredited CLEs and training
- Hypotheticals exploring sensitive cross-border compliance issues
- A Weekly Digest that is distributed to subscribers every Monday
Willkie’s Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement practice in France is led by partners Grégoire Bertrou and Dominique Mondoloni. The firm’s global team was named “Most Impressive Investigations Practice of the Year” and honored for its role in the “Most Important Case of the Year” at the Global Investigations Review (GIR) Awards 2020, in addition to being named among the 2020 GIR 30, a prominent ranking of the world’s leading cross-border investigations practices.