On May 18 at 9:45 am ET, partner in the Real Estate Department and Chair of the Real Estate Finance practice group Krystyna Blakeslee will speak on the “State of the Mezzanine & Subordinate Debt Market: Origination Trends” panel at this year’s IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing and High-Yield Debt Forum.
Questions addressed will include:
- How is mezzanine debt fitting into the capital stack at the moment?
- Which markets and sectors are most attractive/in need of mezzanine financing?
- How have terms, structures and underwriting standards changed in the past year?
- How has the global health crisis impacted competition?
- What’s the latest on bank activity in the mezz space?
- What are the outlooks for foreign investment and joint venture financing?
- What financing is available and favorable for distressed deals across different asset classes?
- How do terms compare to ground-up development deals?
- Are lenders moving out of their ‘traditional lane’ in the hunt for deals and yield?
The IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing and High-Yield Debt Forum provides a platform for property owners and lenders to meet, network and discuss the latest strategies for new acquisitions, development and refinancing in a highly competitive real estate lending environment.
For more information and to register for this event, please click here.