David Boston to discuss proxy solicitation regulation at upcoming Practising Law Institute seminar on securities laws.
Corporate partner David Boston will speak on the panel “Regulation of Proxy Solicitations.” The panel will cover the following topics:
- Review of the regulatory scheme and SEC requirements for proxy solicitations
- Recent developments in shareholder proposals and how to handle them
- Proxy contests
- Proxy statements as communications tools: an update on formatting and presentation
- Executive compensation disclosure and evolving practices relating to say-on-pay
- Corporate governance disclosures
- New “pay for performance” disclosure
- Proposed Pay ratio disclosure
For more information about the program and to register, please click here.