Partner David Drewes spoke at the NYC Hotel Development Forum: Construction, Financing and 2016 Outlook.
David Drewes moderated the panel “The Anatomy of Successful Hospitality Deals” at the upcoming New York City Hotel Development Forum. The forum convened influential leaders in the hospitality industry to discuss opportunities and challenges in the hotel and lodging sector today.
Major topics included:
- New Trends in Hotel Development
- Managing Construction and Renovation Projects Delayed During the Recession
- Financing Your Hotel and What Lenders Look for in an Ideal Hospitality Project
- Integrating Technological Advances for Future Hotel Rooms and Guest Experiences
- Strategies for Establishing a Strong Brand
- Modernizing Old Hotels and Recognizing What is Critical When Rebranding a Hotel
For more information about the program, please click here.