Dr. Matthias Schudlo is a partner in the Corporate and Financial Services Department focusing on complex cross-border and national mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions. Prior to joining Willkie, Matthias was an associate at another international law firm. Matthias has a focus on infrastructure, transportation and chemicals.
Matthias is fluent in German, English, Chinese, French and Polish.
- CVC on its acquisition of a majority stake in The Quality Group
- Sebia, a CVC portfolio company, on the acquisition of ORGENTEC Diagnostika from Water Street Healthcare Partner
- Bregal Milestone on its Series C investment in uberall, a SaaS service provider
- Schaffhausen Institute of Technology, a Swiss international educational and research institution, on the acquisition of Jacobs University Bremen
- Shareholders on the sale of El-Cab, a manufacturer of wire harnesses, to Amphenol
- ARDIAN in its sale of Gantner Electronic Austria Holding GmbH to SALTO Systems
- Austrian high-tech company Gantner, an ARDIAN portfolio company, in its acquisition of Contidata, a German market leader for cashless payment systems in company canteens
- CVC on the acquisition of Bosch's packaging technology business unit, one of the leading suppliers of process and packaging technology
- Grillo-Werke AG in the sale of its intellectual property and know-how regarding Methanesulfonic Acid to an international chemical company
- CIECH on the reorganization of its German business
- Groupe Mériguet on its acquisition of Sinnex group
- ARDIAN in the sale of ADA International to Moonlake Capital
- Sellers and Solaris Bus & Coach, a European manufacturer of public transportation vehicles, in its acquisition by multinational transportation group CAF
- 3i on the sale of ATESTEO, an international drivetrain testing specialist, to IHO Holding GmbH & Co. KG, a holding company of the Schaeffler family
- Railpool on the development and manufacturing agreement of hybrid locomotives with Toshiba Corp.
- PAI Partners on its investment in Refresco, the Dutch-listed leading independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices
- Cirtec Medical, a 3i portfolio company, on the acquisition of Vascotube GmbH
- IK Investment Partners on the acquisition of Bretèche Industrie
- Gantner Electronics, an ARDIAN portfolio company, on the acquisition of Syx Automations NV
- UKA Meissen on its wind farm development projects in the U.S.
- Allegion on the acquisition of the Trelock group*
- Magna on the acquisition of Telemotive AG*
- Allegion on the acquisition of SimonsVoss group*
- Groupe Le Duff on the acquisition of Kamps*
- Sulzer AG on the sale of the Metco division to OC Oerlikon*
*Transactions advised on prior to joining Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP