Rose Ohanesian is a partner in the Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Department of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in New York. Rose’s practice includes advising a wide variety of clients on complex executive compensation and employee benefits matters related to mergers, takeovers, other acquisitions, dispositions and initial public offerings.
Rose has advised on the following significant matters:
- Franchise Group in its acquisition of Pet Supplies Plus for approximately $700 million
- Zurich Insurance Group and its subsidiary Farmers Group, Inc. in the $3.94 billion acquisition by Farmers Group of MetLife’s property and casualty business
- Zurich Insurance Group in its agreement to sell its U.S. Corporate Life and Pensions (Group Benefits) business to Aflac
- E2open in its $2.57 billion combination with special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) CC Neuberger Principal Holdings I, in which E2open will become a publicly traded
- Franchise Group, Inc. in its acquisitions of the Sears Outlet stores business and American Freight Group, Inc.
- Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA) in its agreement to sell its life insurance operations to Resolution Group Holdings Ltd. for $1.25 billion
- Insight Partners in numerous investments, including Appriss, EveryAction, Property Brands, CentralReach, Ministry Brands, Workforce Software and Zyme Solutions.
- HealthEquity, Inc. (Nasdaq: HQY) in its agreement to acquire WageWorks, Inc. (NYSE: WAGE) for approximately $2 billion
- CURO Group Holdings Corp., a portfolio company of Friedman Fleischer & Lowe, in its IPO
- SourceHOV, a portfolio company of HandsOn Global Management, LLC, in its $2.8 billion combination with Novitex Holdings, Inc. and special purpose acquisition company Quinpario Acquisition Corp. 2 to form Exela Technologies, Inc.
- Lagardére Travel Retail in its acquisition of Hojeij Branded Foods
- Virgin Pulse, an Insight Partners portfolio company, in its sale to Marlin Equity Partners
- Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) in its $34 billion sale to CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL)