David Lambert is special European counsel in the Corporate & Financial Services Department, focusing primarily on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and debt restructuring.
David is actively involved in representing private equity funds in their acquisitions, build-ups and sales. He also advises investment funds with respect to out-of-court restructurings of troubled leveraged buyouts (LBO).
David has been involved in the following significant matters:
- Advising CVC Capital Partners Strategic Opportunities in connection with its investment in Sebia, a world-leading provider of clinical protein electrophoresis equipment (2017)
- Advising CMA CGM in the sale to the EQT Infrastructure III fund of a 90 percent stake in APL Limited, whose wholly owned subsidiary, Eagle Marine Services, Ltd., operates Global Gateway South, a leading container terminal in the Port of Los Angeles (2017)
- Advising PAI Partners in the sale of IPH, a European industrial supplies distributor, to Advent International (2017)
- Advising PAI Partners in its sale of a majority stake in leading retirement and nursing home operator DomusVi to Intermediate Capital Group and Sagesse Retraite Santé (2017)
- Advising Goldman Sachs, Colony Capital and OpCapita in connection with the sale of But to Cd&R and WM Holding (2016)
- Advising PAI Partners in its acquisition of European specialty pharma company Ethypharm from Astorg Partners (2016)
- Advising IK Investment Partners in its auction sale of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics to International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (2015)
- Advising PAI Partners in its acquisition of a majority interest in DomusVi, a leading French retirement and nursing home company, and subsequent buildup transactions (2014)
- Advising the lenders and anchor investors in Vivarte’s €2.5 billion restructuring, the largest-ever fully consensual French restructuring (debt-to-equity swap) (2014)
- Advising Centerbridge Partners and Angelo Gordon in the restructuring of Frans Bonhomme (2014)
- Advising Qualium as main shareholder in relation to the financial restructuring of Groupe Quick (fast food chain) (2013)
- Advising PAI Partners in its acquisition of ADB from Montagu Private Equity (2013)
- Advising PAI Partners in its acquisition of IPH from Investcorp (2013)