Dr. Erik Göretzlehner is an associate in the Corporate & Financial Services Department focusing on cross-border and national mergers and acquisitions and private equity/venture capital transactions. In addition, Erik advises on corporate restructuring and investments in distressed situations.
Over the past year, Erik advised on transactions for Waterland Private Equity, GoldenTree Asset Management, Palamon Capital Partners and EQT among others.
Erik's selected significant matters include:
- Waterland Private Equity on the sale of VivaNeo
- ITT Inc. in the acquisition of Rheinhütte Pumps Business from Aliaxis
- EQT’s portfolio company BBS Automation on add-on acquisitions
- HBC on its agreement with SIGNA Retail Holdings to combine HBC Europe with Germany's Karstadt Warenhaus GmbH, creating Germany's leading retailer with annual revenue in excess of €5 billion
- GoldenTree Asset Management as part of an investor-led consortium in the acquisition of German state bank HSH Nordbank for €1 billion
- The founders of von Poll Immobilien, a leading German residential real estate agency, on the investment by Deutsche Beteiligungs AG
- Palamon Capital Partners on the disposal of OSG, the leading provider of ambulatory eye surgery
- Waterland Private Equity in the sale of its interest in Premium Exhibitions to Clarion
- A PE house on various M&A and financing projects for an ambulatory treatment group
- Constantia Flexibles in the $1.3 billion sale of its Labels division to Multi-Color Corporation