Dan Forman is a partner in the Business Reorganization & Restructuring Department. Dan represents both debtors and creditors in large, complex, chapter 11 cases and out of court restructurings. He also represents sponsors, investors, acquirers and lenders in chapter 11 cases and non-judicial restructuring matters. Dan serves on the firm’s Professional Development Committee.
Dan was recognized as a 2020 Outstanding Young Restructuring Lawyer by Turnarounds & Workouts.
Dan has advised on the following significant matters:
- LightSquared (Potential Acquirer of Assets and Creditor)
- Rural/Metro Corporation (Debtor)
- Rotech Healthcare, Inc. (Creditor)
- RG Steel, LLC (Debtor)
- Barneys New York, Inc. (Sponsor)
- Resort Finance America, LLC (Lender and Acquirer)
- TerreStar Networks Inc. (Creditor and Acquirer)
- Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. (Investor)
- LandAmerica Financial Group, Inc. (Debtor)