Grégory de Saxcé is a partner in the Corporate & Financial Services Department of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in Paris. A graduate of the Institut d’Etudes Politiques Paris (Sciences-Po Paris) and Université Paris II – Panthéon Assas, he has spent his entire professional career at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP within our leading Private Equity practice.
Grégory has advised on significant matters for the following clients:
- Advising IK Investment Partners in their recent:
- Acquisition of a majority stake in Mademoiselle Desserts, a French leader in the frozen bakery industry, and the subsequent build-up acquisition by Mademoiselle Desserts of Les Délices des 7 Vallées, a French-based producer of frozen industrial cakes and pastries (2019);
- Acquisition of a majority stake in Questel, a global leading provider of intellectual property information and management software and services (2018);
- Acquisition of the Bretèche Industrie Group, a leading global manufacturer of industrial equipment for the production of food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic products (2017);
- Acquisition of I@D Holding, a platform for independent real estate agents in France (2016);
- Disposal of Cerelia, a dough-and batter-based food specialist, to Ardian (2019/2020);
- Disposal of Exxelia, a manufacturer of complex passive components and sub-systems notably for the airline industry, to HLD (2019/2020);
- Reinvestment in Marle (a manufacturer of orthopaedics), as a minority shareholder, alongside Dentressangle (2019).
- Advising PAI Partners:
- in their attempted bids to acquire the Souriau/Sunbank business (2019) and Accelya group (2019);
- in their acquisition of the Stella group, a European leader in the sun protection and closure systems (2019);
- in their sale of the Kiloutou Group to funds HLDI and HLD Europe (2018);
- Advising Oaktree Capital in their acquisition of the SAF Group, a European leader in helicopter services (2017);
- Advising Montefiore Investment in their leveraged buy-out and subsequent sale of the H&F group to Portuguese furniture manufacturer Aquinos Group (2019);
- Advising Capvest Partners LLP in their attempted acquisition of Biscuits International (2019);
- Advising Founders and Management Team of A2iA in connection with the sale of A2iA to Mitek, a global leader in digital identity verification solutions (2018);
- Advising BISAM and Sellers (led by Aquiline Capital Partners) in their agreement to sell BISAM, a leading provider of asset management software, to FactSet (2017).