Firm shortlisted for International Firm of the Year for Diversity and Talent Management, and four women partners recognized for excellence in their respective areas of practice.
The firm has been nominated for six awards at the upcoming Euromoney Legal Media Group "Americas Women in Business Law Awards." The shortlist for the third annual awards ceremony was announced on April 10. The individual practice area awards recognize leading lawyers by practice, and the firm awards celebrate the best law firm initiatives for gender diversity, innovation, minority women, mentoring, work-life balance, pro bono work and talent management. The firm was shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best in Insolvency & Restructuring – Margot Schonholtz
- Best in Insolvency & Restructuring – Rachel Strickland
- Best in Investment Funds – Rose DiMartino
- Best in Mergers & Acquisitions – Laura Delanoy
- Best International Firm for Diversity
- Best International Firm for Talent Management
The awards recognize significant accomplishments in "helping women advance in the legal profession." After an extensive research process, individual nominees were selected based on their professional accomplishments as well as advocacy and influence within their respective fields of practice. Euromoney Legal Media Group is a leading publisher of a wide range of legal publications. The awards ceremony will take place on June 5 in New York City.