On May 24 at 8:45 am ET, Willkie Asset Management partner Anne Choe will speak on the “Liquidity Challenges for Open-Ended Investment Funds - and New Solutions” panel at the 31st Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds.
Topics under discussion will include:
- How likely is the United Kingdom’s Woodford saga to recur and occur elsewhere?
- What liquidity challenges, and other inter-related resilience challenges, have arisen post the Russian/Ukraine conflict and other recent issues?
- Have attorneys now got the right liquidity toolkit?
- Have attorneys the right fund structures?
- Is there suitable access to product for retail investors?
For more information and to register for this event, please click here.