Jeffrey Clark to speak at The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2017 seminar organized by Practicing Law Institute.
Partner Jeffrey Clark will speak on the panel "Crisis Management Hypothetical: How to Handle a Real World FCPA Problem." The panel will cover the following topics:
- Initial reactions: What happens in the first 48 hours
- Structuring the investigation team: Hiring consultants or handling in-house
- Protecting privilege
- Reacting to new information during an investigation
- Disclosure issues – government, investors, business partners and employees
- Involvement of the press: best practices
- Interactions with Board and auditors
For more information about the program and to register, click here.