Peter Haller to speak at upcoming Practising Law Institute seminar on ERISA developments.
Executive compensation and employee benefits partner Peter Haller will speak at the upcoming PLI seminar ERISA 2016: The Evolving World. The seminar will:
- Take a detailed look at the latest developments and impact of the Departments of Labor’s NEW fiduciary rules on broker dealers, asset managers, insurance companies, plan sponsors and record keepers.
- Explore the impact of technology on the provision of services to retirement plans
- Learn about the DOL priorities involving audits and investigations
- Examine the pension fund rules and what happens to pension and multiemployer plans in bankruptcy
- Review the latest issues in ERISA litigation and plan governance
- Explore ERISA issues in mergers and acquisitions transactions
- Discuss potential ethical issues for the practitioner
For more information about the program and to register, please click here.