Partner Barry Barbash to speak at PLI’s 47th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation.
This year, the program will address:
- Latest developments and practices in the capital markets
- Update on SEC rulemaking and other activities
- Real –world crisis management strategies
- Up-to-date information on activist initiatives and corporate responses
- Latest developments in the funds arena
- Key accounting and auditing updates
- Critical disclosure challenges and strategic approaches
- International activity and what it means for non-U.S. issuers in U.S. public markets
- Important Delaware law developments
- Practical aspects of handling M&A transactions
- What State, Federal and international agencies have on their agendas now, and for 2016
- Practical aspects of defending government enforcement actions
- Hot topics in private securities litigation
For more information about the event, please click here.