Partner Rita Molesworth to speak at the American Conference Institute's National Advanced Summit on Swaps and Derivatives Global Market Regulation.
Rita Molesworth will serve as a panelist on the topic of "State of the Market: Reviewing the Impact of Dodd-Frank on the Derivatives Market to Date." This panel will review the following issues:
- Regulatory initiatives, rule-makings, interpretations, enforcement actions during the past year and possible agenda items for the next year
- What is the DFA’s impact on hedge funds, collective investment vehicles, banks, and end-users to date?
- What are the issues that have developed since the implementation of the clearing and reporting rules?
- How are business practices adjusting to the changes?
- The interplay between regulatory agencies – how the CFTC, SEC, FERC, the Fed and the US Treasury overlaps are shaking out
- Are markets any safer today?
- Impact of the ISDA® Resolution Stay Protocol