Jeffrey Clark to speak at The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments program.
Litigation partner, Jeffrey Clark, will speak on a panel entitled "Year in Review and Enforcement Trends." The panel will cover the following topics:
- New prosecutions by the DOJ and SEC
- Lessons learned and emerging trends
- Impact of whistleblowers on enforcement actions
- Cooperation with foreign authorities
- Meaning of foreign official and its significance
- Areas of government focus
For more information about the program and to register, please click here.