Dr. Xianrui Wang is an associate in the Corporate & Financial Services Department focusing on cross-border and national M&A and private equity transactions. She also advises on general corporate law matters as well as participation and preparation of annual general meetings and shareholders’ meeting.
Prior to joining Willkie, Xianrui worked at other international law firms.
Xianrui is fluent in German, English and Chinese.
Xianrui has advised on the following selected significant matters:
- CVC on its acquisition of a majority stake in The Quality Group
- Masterwork on participation in AGMs of HDM AG
Prior to joining Willkie, she has advised on the following matters:
- Magical Honour Limited on the acquisition of Matratzen Concord
- Sino German M&A Service GmbH on its acquisition of business operations of SolMic Research GmbH out of insolvency
- Mission Blue LLP (a subsidiary of Nio Capital) on the acquisition of KDX Europe Composites R&D Center GmbH under an insolvency plan
- Visionmax Asset Management Co. Ltd. on the acquisition of the business operations of Zuse Hüller Hille GmbH out of insolvency
- FAWER Automative Parts Limited Company on the acquisition of ABC Umformtechnik
- Walden International on the acquisition of Memphis Electronic AG and Memphis Electronic Hongkong Ltd.
- A Chinese private equity fund on the different financing rounds of investment in Agile Robots
- A Chinese SOE (state owned enterprise) on the acquisition of majority shareholding in a German rolling stock company
- Masterwork on participation in AGMs of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
- AVIC Group on participation in AGMs of KHD Humboldt Wedag International AG