Jonathan Kubek is an associate in the Corporate & Financial Services Department. Jon’s practice includes public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, proxy contests and activist campaigns and capital market transactions.
Jon has advised on the following significant matters:
- Choice Hotels in its acquisition of extended-stay hotel brand WoodSpring Suites
- CURO Group Holdings Corp., a portfolio company of Friedman Fleischer & Lowe, in its IPO
- Allied World in its acquisition by Fairfax Financial for $4.9 billion in cash and stock
- Virtus Investment Partners in its acquisition of RidgeWorth Investments, a multi-boutique asset management firm
- Virtus Investment Partners in an offering of common stock and preferred stock
- Warburg Pincus in its sale of online deal site Slickdeals to Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Hearst
- Warburg Pincus and the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) in the $330 million sale of ACAMS to Becker Professional Education
- Insight Venture Partners in its acquisition of Diligent, a take-private transaction valued at approximately $624 million
- Mueller Industries, Inc. and Atlas Holdings LLC in the acquisition of Tecumseh Products
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. in its consumer health care joint venture with The Procter & Gamble Company
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. in its €2 billion multi-tranche Eurobond offering
- Insight Venture Partners in its take-private acquisition of E2open
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in its $2.6 billion acquisition by Endo International plc
- The Pantry in its $1.7 billion sale to Alimentation Couche-Tard
- Level 3 Communications in connection with its acquisition of tw telecom inc.
- Men's Wearhouse in its rejection of the $2.3 billion unsolicited buyout bid from Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. and in its subsequent $1.8 billion acquisition of Jos. A. Bank
- Valtech Cardio in its proposed acquisition by HeartWare International for $875 million
- Aberdeen Asset Management PLC in connection with its acquisition of Artio Global Investors, Inc.