Willkie Compliance Concourse now offers comprehensive legal resources for Italian compliance and enforcement matters in the areas of Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption, Sanctions, and Privacy.
The Willkie Compliance Concourse app features content produced and curated by a number of the firm’s practice groups, including the Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement, Global Trade & Investment, Cybersecurity & Privacy and White Collar Defense practices. The content focuses on the latest legal and enforcement developments, trends and thinking. It is a one-stop resource for multinational companies, attorneys and compliance professionals to identify risk, understand compliance and manage investigations. Since its launch, the app has had over 100,000 visits. The Compliance Concourse app offers:
- Practical guides on anti-bribery and anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, cybersecurity, data privacy, insider trading, and sanctions statutes and regulations in the US, UK and EU
- Current news and analysis on the regulatory compliance, investigations and enforcement landscape
- On-demand accredited CLEs and training
- Hypotheticals exploring sensitive cross-border compliance issues
- A Weekly Digest that is distributed to subscribers every Monday
Visit Willkie Compliance Concourse here.
The Italian content of Compliance Concourse was curated by members of Willkie’s Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement team in Italy.* Willkie’s global Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement team was most recently recognized in the GIR 30 (2021), a prominent ranking of the world’s leading cross-border investigations practices which forms part of the annual GIR 100 guide.
*Studio Legale Delfino e Associati, operating in Italy, is affiliated with Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.