Moritz Hechenrieder is an associate in the Corporate & Financial Services Department of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in Frankfurt. He advises sponsors, borrowers and lenders on a wide range of syndicated lending and corporate debt matters.
Moritz speaks German and English.
Moritz has advised on the following transactions:
Leveraged & Acquisition Finance
- Altana on a new syndicated sustainability-linked credit facility*
- GEA Group on a syndicated revolving credit facility*
- Freudenberg on a syndicated revolving credit facility*
- Asklepios on the issuance of Schuldschein loans*
- Mann+Hummel on the issuance of green Schuldschein loans*
- Spanish bank on various investments in Schuldschein loans*
*Moritz advised on some of these matters prior to joining Willkie.
Prior to joining Willkie, Moritz worked at another international law firm in Frankfurt.