The 2023 edition includes a continued Tier 1 ranking for our Insurance: Corporate and Regulatory practice, and four new practice rankings for Capital Markets: Equity; Competition Litigation; International Arbitration; and Investment Fund Formation: Private Funds. Willkie also improved Tier rankings in Acquisition Finance; Commercial Litigation: Mid-market; Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency; Debt Capital Markets; and High Yield.
In addition to our practice rankings, Peter Burrell continued to be recognized in the Hall of Fame, nine attorneys received Leading Individual recognitions, seven attorneys were recognized as Next Generation Partners and two attorneys were recognized as Rising Stars. Additionally, Willkie attorneys were recognized as Key Lawyers 32 times throughout the 2023 guide.
The Firm is recognized in the following areas:
- Acquisition Finance
- Commercial Litigation: Mid-market
- Competition Litigation
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets: Mid-Large Cap
- EU and Competition
- Fraud: Civil
- High Yield
- Insurance: Corporate and Regulatory
- International Arbitration
- Investment Fund Formation and Management: Private Funds
- Private Equity: Transactions – High-Value Deals (£250m+)
- Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime (advice to corporates)
The Legal 500 UK 2023 Guide can be accessed here.