The Firm and its attorneys are recognized among the leaders in patent law.
Willkie has been recognized in the 2022 edition of the IAM Patent 1000, an annual guide spotlighting “the firms and individuals that are deemed outstanding in the pivotal area of patent law.”
The guide ranked Willkie in both the DC Metro Area and Chicago jurisdictions for litigation, highlighting the Firm’s “integrated and multidisciplinary approach” and success “handling thorny patent and IP litigations involving other intersecting branches of law.”
In addition, the following Willkie partners were ranked or noted among the leading patent litigators in their respective jurisdictions:
- Thomas J. Meloro, Chair of the Intellectual Property Department and partner in the Litigation Department in New York
- Craig C. Martin, Chairman, Midwest, and partner in the Litigation Department in Chicago.
- Stephen Marshall, partner in the Intellectual Property and Litigation Departments in Washington, DC,
- Indranil Mukerji, Head of the Tech Patent Litigation Practice Group in Washington, DC.
- Sara Tonnies Horton, Co-Chair of the Patent & Other IP Litigation Practice Group in Chicago.
View Willkie’s recommendations in the IAM Patent 1000 2022 here.