Andrew Mordkoff is an associate in the Business Reorganization & Restructuring Department. Andrew represents both debtors and creditors in large, complex, chapter 11 cases and out of court restructurings. He also represents sponsors, investors, acquirers and lenders in chapter 11 cases and non-judicial restructuring matters.
Prior to joining Willkie, Andrew previously served as a law intern to the Hon. Robert E. Gerber of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
Andrew has advised on the following significant matters:
- Momentive Performance Materials (Debtor)
- Rural/Metro Corporation (Debtor)
- K-V Pharmaceutical Company (Debtor)
- RG Steel, LLC (Debtor)
- Sabine Oil & Gas Corporation (First Lien Agent)
- Investment in a state toll road (A large private equity fund)
- Ahern Rentals (Majority Second Lien Lender)