Elise Carrera is a senior associate within the Corporate and Financial services Department of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in Paris.
She focuses on private equity transactions and mergers & acquisitions operations.
Elise has been involved in the following significant matters:
- Advising PAI partners in the acquisition of Euro Media Group
- Advising Impala in the restructuring and acquisition of #1 European book printer CPI
- Advising Swedish specialty chemical company Perstorp on its 49/51 joint venture with PTT Global Chemical to produce and sell products for the polyurethane industry
- Advising Elior in its acquisition of Ansamble
- Advising IK Investment Partners and its portfolio company Savena on Savena’s acquisition of Belgian food ingredients maker Sfinc from Axa Private Equity and management
- Advising IK Investment Partners on its acquisition of the French food-ingredient manufacturer Savena from Azulis Capital and Céréa Capital
- Advising PAI partners in the sale of its 50 percent stake in Yoplait
- Advising Latécoère, a tier 1 partner to major aircraft manufacturers, in the restructuring of its short and medium-term financial debt